Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

decorative pillows, where to find them?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 260 Total Views
dh bought me new bedding last night for my birthday. We got a duvet and cover set. The cover set is brown with stripes of the same color but maybe more sheer/shiny...not sure how to explain it. We got it from bed bath and beyond if that helps. Anyway, I'm not sure how to decorate now...I can't find decorative pillows (that would match) anywhere. So far, I've looked at target bed bath and beyond and I'm thinking this weekend I may go to hobby lobby (they have pillows right?). Our bathroom is decorated in brown gold and a maroon-ish color..and I'd like to try and stick to something similar. Where can I find pillows?
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GOBryan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM

You can find some at TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory and even Walmart. 

JacksMom1221
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Overstock.com? Garden Ridge, Target, Walmart, Home Goods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Marshalls, Ross, definitely Garden Ridge- they usually have tons and tons and tons. Anna Linens online (or if you have a store near you), Through the Country Door (online, just google and their site will come up).

caham
by Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Do you have a Gordman's near you? I get a lot of my pillows there....Home Goods is another good one

caham
by Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM

overstock.com

Christine - Group Owner Home Decor and So Much More!

Looking to get your Sexy Back? In as little as 45 Minutes, I can show you how!! Message me for more details. https://christinecunningham.myitworks.com/

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Most bedding sets have coordinating pillows these days but they might not carry them in the store. You might have to look online.

If not, I concur with psych mom about Garden Ridge. They have more toss pillows there under one roof than I've ever seen anywhere else...aisles and aisles of them!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toomanypoodles
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:23 AM

I get mine at Ross.

Marshalls, Burlington, TJ Maxx, Tuesday Morning are all good for finding home dec items. 

mom2theA-team
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Costco, Home Goods and other discount stores. 

Kmakksmom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Ross, Burlington Coat Factory, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and Walmart are all places I've seen throw pillows.
dusky_rose
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I was going to suggest Ross.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN