Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Color Frames for Walls? I'd like to do big black and white pics

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

of my son and family. Maybe 2 above the tv. The wall to the right is the previous color, were not done painting, weston flax by benjamin moore is the color of the yellow :o) What frame colors do you ladies suggest? The TV stand has silver knobs and the curtain rods are silver/pewter.

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
my2sweetjoys
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

What a pretty color! I would probably go with the black frames since your walls are trimmed in white and tv stand is white but I think both colors would look great for the frames- post pics when you decidesimple smile

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I think black frames for black and white photos is always striking and would contrast the walls nicely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

What a pretty color! I would probably go with the black frames since your walls are trimmed in white and tv stand is white but I think both colors would look great for the frames- post pics when you decidesimple smile

Sure will ;)

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Either black frames or white frames would look super! 

Depending on the room. White frames will feel lighter, beachier, sunnier... Where black frames seem more contemporary and fashion-ista...(omg, did i just quote a tjmaxx commercial? Lol) 

Which ever you choose, i think both have great qualities! And love the ben moore weston flax! Love ben moore paint! Its all i ever use! :) 

4weeman
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I think black frames, white mats. And if you added two bookcases to either side of your tv stand it would make a much bigger impression. What's going on the wall beside that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN