Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

What Color Frames for Walls? I'd like to do big black and white pics

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

of my son and family. Maybe 2 above the tv. The wall to the right is the previous color, were not done painting, weston flax by benjamin moore is the color of the yellow :o) What frame colors do you ladies suggest? The TV stand has silver knobs and the curtain rods are silver/pewter.

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
my2sweetjoys
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

What a pretty color! I would probably go with the black frames since your walls are trimmed in white and tv stand is white but I think both colors would look great for the frames- post pics when you decidesimple smile

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I think black frames for black and white photos is always striking and would contrast the walls nicely.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

What a pretty color! I would probably go with the black frames since your walls are trimmed in white and tv stand is white but I think both colors would look great for the frames- post pics when you decidesimple smile

Sure will ;)

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Either black frames or white frames would look super! 

Depending on the room. White frames will feel lighter, beachier, sunnier... Where black frames seem more contemporary and fashion-ista...(omg, did i just quote a tjmaxx commercial? Lol) 

Which ever you choose, i think both have great qualities! And love the ben moore weston flax! Love ben moore paint! Its all i ever use! :) 

4weeman
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I think black frames, white mats. And if you added two bookcases to either side of your tv stand it would make a much bigger impression. What's going on the wall beside that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN