Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Spring projects

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 304 Total Views

Now that it is April, and hopefully nicer weather is here to stay, what projects are you working on this spring?

Christine - Group Owner Home Decor and So Much More!

Looking to get your Sexy Back? In as little as 45 Minutes, I can show you how!! Message me for more details. https://christinecunningham.myitworks.com/

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntietotty
by Admin on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

We plan on putting up a wooden privacy fence around the backyard.  That's about it this year besides the usual gardening, etc. No "inside" stuff really.

ysmeine
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:14 AM

My oldest is moving back in by the end of the month, so my first project is to convert the clutter room back into a bedroom. That calls for some spring cleaning.Then I have rthe garden to start and I plan to repair and paint my reproduction dry sink. Maybe I with then have time to finally put up the blinds and curtaines in the other bedroom. I have been eyeing slip covers for the livingroom as well.

blondepegasus
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:05 AM
I want to decorate my patio with a new outdoor sofa set and area rug and some type of privacy screening from the neighbors.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM

We are just doing organizing this month. The garage will get it first...waiting for warmer weather. and by end of this month, we need to get ready for a garage  sale May 17/18

TerriC
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM

We are working on extending our deck.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Gardening and redoing our bedroom

Charizma77
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Our basement and boy is it quite the project!

rayroe2
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Me too. Do you know any good places or websites to get some couch covers?

Quoting ysmeine:

My oldest is moving back in by the end of the month, so my first project is to convert the clutter room back into a bedroom. That calls for some spring cleaning.Then I have rthe garden to start and I plan to repair and paint my reproduction dry sink. Maybe I with then have time to finally put up the blinds and curtaines in the other bedroom. I have been eyeing slip covers for the livingroom as well.

Wish2Be
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I am going to be moving late spring early summer so any projects I have are going to have to wait...then I will be redoing my DS's bedroom ! :)

.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:23 AM

i am planning on decluttering the house. it will be a slow process as the kids like to undo any piles of stuff I temporarily make of stuff that is going, but I am determined to get rid of a lot of stuff we have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)