Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Filling shelves help

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

Mobile Photo

I just cleaned off my office shelves. The bottom row is my diapering station so it will stay that way, the next two is part of my fabric stash, then I have the top 6 shelves (without the bins) to fill in. Nothing there needs to stay.

I also have another shelving thing above my desk that needs help! How do I fill in shelves?
by on May. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetleanne
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:58 AM
One could add curtains to close to the open shelves,then some interesting baskets and books.
kellynh
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Depends... Functional, decorative or both?? 

notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Decorative... but functional would be awesome too. I really just want to dress them up, keep them clean and organized. I had this adorable owl figurine I bought... then my 4 year old took it to "fix" it for me (lol I let her) and she broke him.

Quoting kellynh:

Depends... Functional, decorative or both?? 

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I love this shelving system I actually thought about getting aomething like this for diffrent rooms in my house for both functional use and decorative. I'm planning of putting one in the playroom for toys one if my office and one in the laundery room.

I hope you find a solution
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! It's really great! I got the bins at Target FYI and they fit perfect and are sturdy. I bought some cheaper ones there as well and they were NO good! Small and flimsy.

Also, check Craigslist. That is where I got that one! :)

Quoting chrissydan:

I love this shelving system I actually thought about getting aomething like this for diffrent rooms in my house for both functional use and decorative. I'm planning of putting one in the playroom for toys one if my office and one in the laundery room.

copperswifey
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I would do baskets :)

miasmommy21407
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I would do some kind of baskets. You could do different colors for decoration and then fill them with what you need to in order to make your space even more functional. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Thanks for the tips

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Thank you! It's really great! I got the bins at Target FYI and they fit perfect and are sturdy. I bought some cheaper ones there as well and they were NO good! Small and flimsy.

Also, check Craigslist. That is where I got that one! :)

Quoting chrissydan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)