Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Landscape

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 364 Total Views

Anyone planning any landscaping projects this year? It is finally getting nicer here after a very long cold and snowy year, I can't wait to get started on some projects outside!

Christine - Group Owner Home Decor and So Much More!

Looking to get your Sexy Back? In as little as 45 Minutes, I can show you how!! Message me for more details. https://christinecunningham.myitworks.com/

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
decor42
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:30 PM

It is far too wet here to get out to do anything.  We still have patches of snow. We do plan on pulling out a couple of prickly bushes, not sure if we will transplant them or not.  There is a crabby in the front yard that is going to be taken down.  Beautiful in the summer/fall, but a pain picking or raking up all of the apples.  We use to have 2 somewhat local farmers that would stop in and get the apples for their kids 4H pigs. Kids are grown now. This is from last year.

momof6nokc
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM

LOL!  This is on my list of things to do today :o)

My gardner/helper came over yesterday with a couple of guys and they worked for HOURS clearing out the back beds, weeding, raking, etc.  So the back is an empty slate ready for me to pick out plants and flowers.  I have about 30 pots to fill as well.

My front beds have been a puzzle to me since we moved to this house 5 years ago.  I've thrown in the towel and hired a landscape artist to come deal with it all.  :o)

sweetleanne
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Working on transplanting some overgrown bushes to some open space. I would like a walk way to the shed also.

Angela4boys
by on May. 1, 2014 at 8:26 AM
I hope to. My yard overall, I like the landscape, lots of lovely trees...but I would love to do some planters...we really need a lot of fill dirt to bring the walkway up (as per hubby ;) so it may not happen, since we have some inside projects to do with a deadline.
othermom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM

I am. I need to weed around the roses and put bricks in to seperate them from the grass

othermom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 10:03 AM

My husband is also going to be building a path from our front walk to the side garden and eventually he will be putting in a patio

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We may have someone come out and add more mulch and we need to fix our swing but other than that, hopefully not this year.

othermom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM

Quoting ablackdolphin:

We may have someone come out and add more mulch and we need to fix our swing but other than that, hopefully not this year.

I would love to have a swing

proudmommy690
by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM

No we are not. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:57 AM

I need to replace some plants that did not survive the winter, especially those that edge the front walk. It's been to rainy this past week to do anything outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)