Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

picture frames

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

I have a few pictures of my kids I had done at jcpenny. problem is, I haven't put them up yet because I can't find picture frames to fit them! I know one of them is a 10x10 size and the other is long and skinny, I can't think of the size yet. where is a good place to find decently priced frames in odd sizes? I just need simple black ones.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Have you tried like a craft store? I've seen different frames there different. Or you could try looking on Pintrest for ideas and make your own.

decor42
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM

JoAnns, Michaels.  Both make custom frames, single matting, double matting, matting with accent colors. If you know the dimensions you can have the frames cut at a local hardware store. 

virginiamama71
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I agree with craft stores.

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:29 PM

I would check at one of the big craft stores like Michaels or Joann's or Hobby Lobby. They have tosn of frames in all shapes and sizes. Or a dollar store.

mandee1503
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Craft store. Good luck!
bhwrn1
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:32 AM

I get mine at Home Goods or places like AC Moore/Michaels and sometimes Target or Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

JohnnyCakes
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I think it would be easier to mat them rather than find frames that fit. If Penneys sold that size photo then they would also have the frames in their studio. :) 

kmqw229
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I hope you figure it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM

they are wanting much more than I want to pay. lol

Quoting JohnnyCakes:

I think it would be easier to mat them rather than find frames that fit. If Penneys sold that size photo then they would also have the frames in their studio. :) 

ScrChk23
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM

I would go up a size to 11X14.  You can add a mat to it.  Since the picture is an odd size, what about adding a ribbon, poem, smaller picture, or something to the extra space.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)