Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's talk about...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

Books! Do you have a lot of books for you? Where do you store them or display them?

What about your kid's books? Do they have their own book organizers or bookcases?

Share pics if you got them! I love looking at other people's libraries :)

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandee1503
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:39 AM
I have a ton. Well over 200. I keep my favorites on a bookcase by my bed. The rest are in boxes in my garage. As for kids books, they have a lot. And they are all over the place. In bedrooms in toy boxes in my car. Lol
OliviaW.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:11 AM

We have several built-in book shelves in the basement. The kids' books are on the lowest shelf and mine are on the rest. 

buckle
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:14 AM

We have several different places that we store our books.  All are on shelves, but in different areas of the house and different kinds of shelves.  The kids do have their own shelves in their room, but also some seem to venture out, so we can read together.

kmqw229
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:28 PM
All of my books are packed in boxes, awaiting our next move. The kids have book shelves in their rooms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:32 AM

I love books!We have books all over the place lol I keep the current ones I'm reading in the bathroom (since I usually can only read in there.... tmi?)

Quoting mandee1503: I have a ton. Well over 200. I keep my favorites on a bookcase by my bed. The rest are in boxes in my garage. As for kids books, they have a lot. And they are all over the place. In bedrooms in toy boxes in my car. Lol

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM

That sounds cool :)

Quoting OliviaW.:

We have several built-in book shelves in the basement. The kids' books are on the lowest shelf and mine are on the rest. 

melliburger

That sounds nice! Do you get lots of new books all hte time?

Quoting buckle:

We have several different places that we store our books.  All are on shelves, but in different areas of the house and different kinds of shelves.  The kids do have their own shelves in their room, but also some seem to venture out, so we can read together.

melliburger

Are you reading anything right now?

Quoting kmqw229: All of my books are packed in boxes, awaiting our next move. The kids have book shelves in their rooms.

mandee1503
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol nope. I read in there too! Lol

Quoting melliburger:

I love books!We have books all over the place lol I keep the current ones I'm reading in the bathroom (since I usually can only read in there.... tmi?)

Quoting mandee1503: I have a ton. Well over 200. I keep my favorites on a bookcase by my bed. The rest are in boxes in my garage. As for kids books, they have a lot. And they are all over the place. In bedrooms in toy boxes in my car. Lol

kmqw229
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Yes. I'm reading "Hannah, delivered." I actually won it here on cm!

Quoting melliburger:

Are you reading anything right now?

Quoting kmqw229: All of my books are packed in boxes, awaiting our next move. The kids have book shelves in their rooms.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)