Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Bunk beds?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:13 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 648 Total Views
Do your kids have bunk beds?

Do you like them?

We are thinking of getting them for our boys once we move, but not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM

no bunk beds yet. But considering getting some in a couple years when the baby I'm pregnant with is at least 2. for the first couple years he'll share a room with his sister though. since she's closer in age.

kmqw229
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:41 PM
How far apart are your kids?

Quoting .Angelica.:

no bunk beds yet. But considering getting some in a couple years when the baby I'm pregnant with is at least 2. for the first couple years he'll share a room with his sister though. since she's closer in age.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:51 PM

I'm due with this baby Oct. 11th and my son will turn 7 on September 25th. and my daughter will be 3 on december 31st.

Quoting kmqw229: How far apart are your kids?
Quoting .Angelica.:

kmqw229
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM
Ok. My boys are 3.5 years apart. I just can't decide if they are old enough for bunk beds.

Quoting .Angelica.:

I'm due with this baby Oct. 11th and my son will turn 7 on September 25th. and my daughter will be 3 on december 31st.

Quoting .Angelica.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM

how old are they? I'm hoping that at 2 this one will be old enough to know not to climb to the top bunk. but we'll have to wait until that time comes.

Quoting kmqw229: Ok. My boys are 3.5 years apart. I just can't decide if they are old enough for bunk beds.
Quoting .Angelica.:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Roo1234
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Our boys had them when they shared a room.  We got them when the youngest was two and the older son was 5.  

My only issue...besides worrying that the one on the top bunk would clock himself on the ceiling fan, was that once the top bunk child got a stomach virus that resulted in my having to clean three walls and the carpet because he couldn't get down fast enough.

kmqw229
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM
5.5 & 2

Quoting .Angelica.:

how old are they? I'm hoping that at 2 this one will be old enough to know not to climb to the top bunk. but we'll have to wait until that time comes.

Quoting kmqw229: Ok. My boys are 3.5 years apart. I just can't decide if they are old enough for bunk beds.

Quoting .Angelica.:

Quoting .Angelica.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Oh no!!!! That would be horrifying!

Quoting Roo1234:

Our boys had them when they shared a room.  We got them when the youngest was two and the older son was 5.  

My only issue...besides worrying that the one on the top bunk would clock himself on the ceiling fan, was that once the top bunk child got a stomach virus that resulted in my having to clean three walls and the carpet because he couldn't get down fast enough.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM

No bunk beds. we have one kid :)

mandee1503
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 1:52 AM
No bunk beds but dd keeps asking for some. I might get her one eventually.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN