Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Decor and So Much More! Home Decor and So Much More!

Show us your living room!

Posted by   + Show Post

Here is the next post in our "Show Us" threads. I will be posting a different thread for family rooms, so try to keep this one to livingrooms only. If you don't have both a family and living room, choose which category you think your room fits best.

by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 10:19 AM
Replies (181-183):
purplemom3777
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Ok, this is mine, but it is far from what I want it to be. My plans in the next couple of months are to:

1. Paint! (I hate the paneling).

2. New furniture. (long overdue)

3. Curtains.

4. New television.

We have been here a little over a year, & I started painting bedrooms first & am working my way to the front of the house. I won't buy curtains, until I paint & decide what will go best. 

This is from the other side. I didn't have the love seat on that side yet. I moved around at Christmas to accommodate the Christmas tree & decided I liked the love seat better on this side. Laundry room is behind the doors, which I have already painted.

The color of furniture I want is a medium beige/brown & I want to pull color from the pictures over the couch. They were my Grandmothers pictures & I want to keep them up.

I want to lighten & brighten up the space, because it is small & too dark with all of the wood paneling, but I want darker furniture because of the kids.

Any suggestions on paint colors to use?

I will post after pics as soon as the makeover is done.

The living rooms in the replies are lovely.

There is a living room on here with the color I am thinking of using. It was posted by jene26. The green color on her wall is what I am thinking of doing.

Twilight girl

4weeman
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

4weeman
by Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN