Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bathroom remodel..what should I hang on the walls???

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 515 Total Views

we recently moved into our VERY OLD house...here are some before and after pics of the bathroom...still dont realy have anything on the walls though...HELP!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweetleanne
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I like what you did. It looks like seashore cottage style to me. Maybe a couple star fish would work on the blue wall. Even candle lanterns are cool. Cottage style magazines have good example in them.

gagegang
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:15 PM

check out target.com

they are having a sale on home decor..I agree on the beach cottage theme...

Product ImageI thought this was really cool...its a dried up piece of coral.....at target for only 27.99 and its a pretty good size picture!!!!

2sbtrn1mom
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Quoting gagegang:

check out target.com

they are having a sale on home decor..I agree on the beach cottage theme...

Product ImageI thought this was really cool...its a dried up piece of coral.....at target for only 27.99 and its a pretty good size picture!!!!

This is very unique, It makes a statement, without complicating the design of the space. Great find! the room itself, has a very tranquil, spa-like quality to it now that you've brought in that steely-blue color with the white beadboard and trim; all great qualities of a good neutral base. Ask yourself where you'd most like to be on vacation at any given time of the day, month, year and you'll know where to go from there! Overall it should reflect your personality! Have fun! It's a rewarding feeling when it's all put together, it makes you want to 'soak' for awhile! 

Tammy

SherryQ34
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Hey have you looked at Uppercase Living? They have go alot of really neat stuff for the bathroom.

http://sherryq.uppercaseliving.net

caham
by Owner on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I think black and white photos of something you love would be great, maybe some pics of the beach but in black and white, matted and in simple frames. I think you did a great job on the remodel and love the color you chose for the walls.

SherryQ34
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 11:05 AM

O I agree with you. Black and white is awsome and I like the idea of beach pic or some sea themes. Great Idea.

jkiesel
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM

anks so much....i agree with everyone that a beachy theme would be awesome looking for some shells to fill a vase with as well as a few star fish to hangon the walls...gonna check hobby lobby this weekend...also i got an adorable white frame and added a semi abstract photo of a starfish with white matting above the long towel rack....thanks for all the ideas ladies! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)