Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gym ideas for my home plz help

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

So we want to convert one room in our home into a little gym.. How to do it is the ?????? I do not want it to look ugly so i need ideas. What kind of decor goes in a gym (the  room) or if you ladies have a gym room can you post a pic? thanks

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
caham
by Owner on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:46 PM

I wish I had a room like that in my house. You would think in a big old house like mine that I could spare a room, but I guess I have too much stuff. The only thing that comes to mind when I think home gym, is a wall mounted TV, mirror - so that you can check your form, and some sort of soft flooring - I don't know if they make flooring like the tiles that snap together for kids (the ones with the alphabet and numbers on them). I know there are all kinds of fancy garage flooring options and they might be worth looking into. I think if I had the option of doing a home gym in my home, I would do it so it had a slight industrial feeling to it, but still try to keep it light and airy so it isn't dreary feeling - that wouldn't be very motivating.

I don't know if that helps at all. Maybe try HGTV's Rate my Space, you can probably find some great inspirational rooms others have done.

Christine - group owner of Home Decor and so much More

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)