Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So glad I found you!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

gay pride ribbonMy name is linzlu2  and I am beginning to redecorate my home and I would like to get some new ideas and thoughts on decorating styles. I don't know exactly what I want to do yet so I am open for all suggestions. I am very excited about  finding this website. I feel it will help me with finding new ideas and suggestions.  

lin z lu 2

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
caham
by Owner on Aug. 27, 2009 at 8:52 AM

welcome

Christine - Group Owner of Home Decor and so Much More!

campeno
by Admin on Aug. 31, 2009 at 7:20 AM

Welcome:) Post some pic's, specific questions, etc. There are some talented ladies that offer some great ideas and advice! 

life3520
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Welcome to the group, we are all glad you are here. Post some pictures and we will be glad to help.

lynzlu2
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Thank you so much for your replys.  I will try to take some pictures of my livingroom and get some thoughts of what I want.  I will try to get to that this week.  My house is small and I have a large 90 inch window in my livingroom.  I don't  know if I want to do a triditional look or something light and airy, like east coast beachy style.  I am usually a pastel person since dark rooms  make me feel so closed in.  I am really in need of cheerful colors. I don't have a sofa, just 2 recliners and 1 queen ann style chair that was my mother in laws, (who is now deceased)  The other 2 burgandy recliners were my mom's (who is now deceased).  So I'll give you a little insight  on what I have to work with.  I will get back with you later.

sincere thanks

lin z lu

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)