Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just saying hello.

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 366 Total Views
I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and to introduce myself.  My name is Jana, I am 30, married, legaly blind and currently expecting our first baby.  Elyssa is due June 17th and to say that I am nervous is the understatment of the year!  Nervous but truly can't wait at the same time.  I was looking for a group of women who might understand some of what I am going thru.  The fear of being a mom with a disability... praying that I will be able to take care of my little girl in all the ways I need and want to.  I look foward to getting to know each of you better and pray that you are having a wonderful weekend.  Thank you for letting me join your group.
Jana
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lilmissfrisky1
by Group Owner on Apr. 20, 2007 at 12:20 PM
Hello Jana, I am disabled also. I have MS and have good days and bad. I sat in the shower last night as my husband showered me and just bawled. I feel at times I am more of a burden now then I was before I got this MS stuff. I even told him he should leave me and find a woman who can do the things I did before. I thought he was going to kill me lol. He says WHAT? Are you outta your mind? My vowes I said I ment. OK then coolio then he will have to shower me more lol. Nice to meet you. Where do you live? I live in NV. Having babies is awesome, I had 3 (all boys) they are older now. My oldest (Mike-22) lives in Florida with his wife and my OLNY grandbaby I have never seen :-(. But, one day I will. My middle one (Jerry 21) has his own apt and lives with his soon to be wife. And my baby (Danny 19) is still at home but, would like to get a real good job so he can have a place of his own as well. If you would like you can email me any time. I would love to pix of your baby when she/he enters the world. Sandy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)