Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we cosleep

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:30 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

my 6 and a half year old has slept with me all his life. i am a single mom with a big bed. i get annoyed sometimes because he HAS to be touching me at all times. im sure I will miss him when he starts sleeping on his own though! he already wont let me kiss him at the bus stop!

shawnnakay

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Jol77
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM

My 2.5 yr old has slept with me almost his whole life. I myself got tired of him "having" to touch me all the time. He went from rolling on top of me to having to have his head on top of mine (cheek to cheek) to sleeping with his head against the wall and his feel pressed against my side. I decided I had enough of it and started making him sleep in his own bed. I didn't want him wanting to sleep with me when he was 6! Plus I didn't want the hassle of having to train him to sleep in his own bed should I ever find a new husband. That would NOT be a good time, because then he'd feel he was being replaced. I think the longer you wait too, the harder it's going to be. Be strong for his sake! Get him to sleep in his own bed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)