Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little discouraged

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 198 Total Views
I don't know why either, I'm super excited about our Relay....but we aren't doing as well in fundraising as we did last year.  I'm a little bummed.  I've sent emails, but no one responds, even many of my team members haven't really raised much yet.  We have a garage sale coming up and we have things to sell at the event, we have a silent auction at the event too, but it just seems like we're not going to do well.
I know every dollar helps, but we've always done so well in fundraising...grrrr

by on Jun. 4, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaBranson
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2008 at 9:47 AM
I know exactly how you feel!  No one on my team (except for one girl) has been following through at all!  It's so frustrating!  And in the past when I've sent out e-mails I've been really successful.  Not this year.  I sent out 40 e-mails and got one donation.  Ugh.
MOMMYCST
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2008 at 1:45 PM
Ladies, have ya'll tried going to the RelayForLife.org web-site for help? Try having a bake sale, a dinner, some places do a purple toliet.. u put a purple toliet in somebodys yard, and they pay 5 dollars to get it out,. its on the website.. good luck.please keep me updated..
anotherguatmom
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2008 at 6:21 AM
I know from working the Sponsorship side of things this year that the economy is hitting us hard. Hang in there and remember every penny helps.
Brookesmommy525
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2008 at 6:08 PM
I am feeling discouraged and overwhelmed.  I am about 7 1/2 months prego and I feel like I am the only one doing anything for our team.  There is so much that I would have loved to do but it is not coming together the right way.  My co-captain is not helping at all either.  GRRR..  any advise
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)