Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family theme/other suggestions

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Hi my family seems to have a theme of using the same letter for all the children. My father and is brothers are all Ds David,Douglas,and Dean. My mother and her sisters are all Ss Shannon,Stephanni,and Samantha. Then my parents did the same thing with my sister and I we are both Ms Mackenzie and Madison. Please suggest both boy and girl names that start with the same letter. I would like to either keep the theme going or start a new one like same initials, alphabetical, ect. Please tell me if you did a theme and what you did and if you know anyone else who did a theme like this or something else. Thanks!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kodycorey
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:54 PM

What letter were you wanting names for?

acb4415
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister and I have the same middle name and we are twins. Ashley Carmen and Nicole Carmen (Carmen was my father's paternal grandmother). I love it, maybe you can choose a middle name for your children to share that is gender neutral or a family name?

My DH's family all have -ON at the end of their name. Brendon, Jordon, Madelon, Allison. I don't know if my MIL did it on porpose or not, but it is something I noticed.

kenzi9311
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM

It doesn't matter any letter is fine!

TexanMomOf6
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM
My girls start with A, my sons end in N. It wasn't on purpose until the last son. You have too many variables for me to make good suggestions. Maybe once you pick a theme, if you want one, I could help more.
hclayton09
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Addison, Alexander

Brielle, Blake

Callie, Connor

.. I could do this all day :)

gallahermama
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Alison & Adam
Breanna & Blake
Callie & Carson
Diana & Devin
Elizabeth & Ethan
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN