Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestions

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 124 Total Views

My DH and I announced today that we are expecting our 5th child in December.

We would like more suggestions for both boy and girl names. Our existing children are: Caiman Edward, Falcon James, Wren Elizabeth and Pike Nicholas.

Names we are considering for a boy:

Fox, Gibbon, Wolf, Tiger, Bear, Badger, Lynx, Jaguar, Coati

For a girl we are considering:

Coral, Fawn, Mare, Bee, Saki, Fossa, Coati, Manta, Cheetah, Swan

I know most of you will not like our name choices, it's ok I'm cool with that. The ideas above are just ideas, nothing has really stuck yet.

by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
acb4415
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE Wren and Pike!

Out of your option you already have I like Gibbon and Bear and I like Coral and Fawn. 

Considering your taste, I would suggest Legend, Revelle, Roark, Towne, Wright, and Zane for boys and Acadia, Arbor, Emerald, Indiana, and Wynn for girls.

It seems like you go for a contemporary first name and a more traditional middle name. I like that balence.

AndOne
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Thank you!!!

We do try to use timeless names for their middle names so they have options if they ever wanted to use them.

We've since added Mako and Thresher to the boy list and Lark, Raven, Remora, and Coley to the girl list.

Quoting acb4415:

I LOVE Wren and Pike!

Out of your option you already have I like Gibbon and Bear and I like Coral and Fawn. 

Considering your taste, I would suggest Legend, Revelle, Roark, Towne, Wright, and Zane for boys and Acadia, Arbor, Emerald, Indiana, and Wynn for girls.

It seems like you go for a contemporary first name and a more traditional middle name. I like that balence.

acb4415
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:04 AM

We have a family friend who's name is Mako, it really suits him. I do like Lark also!

Quoting AndOne:

Thank you!!!

We do try to use timeless names for their middle names so they have options if they ever wanted to use them.

We've since added Mako and Thresher to the boy list and Lark, Raven, Remora, and Coley to the girl list.

Quoting acb4415:

I LOVE Wren and Pike!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)