Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picking a name for baby #1!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

Hi - I'm Sarah! We have been trying to get pregnant and it hasn't been confirmed yet but I think I am! Yay!

I have been obsessed with baby names for as long as I can remember and I already have a short list for each - hubby likes them all so he isn't helpful. I know it's a bit early but I really want to have a name picked already.

If you could tell me your favorite for each - or rank them from most favorite to least favorite - I'd be very grateful. Thank you so much!

Boys -

Connor Joshua
Wyatt Matthew
Jackson Thomas
Hunter Grant

Girls -

Grace Elizabeth
Lila Makenzie
Addison Paige
Cheyenne Olivia 

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DACIA79
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Well I'm very bias because I have a 8 year old son Hunter and the baby I'm pregnant with now is baby Connor.

As for girl names I like all of your choices but Grace is common. Lila is a bit old fashioned so Cheyenne and Addison would be my choices. The girls are a hard choice but if I must choose I'd pick Cheyenne
acb4415
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Out of the boys names I like Wyatt Matthew the best, but maybe consider Grant Jackson. Out of the girls names I like Cheyenne Olivia the best, but maybe cosider Olivia Grace

jess52021
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Out of your boy names i like Connor and Wyatt. and i love all the girl names, i do dislike Cheyenne
TexanMomOf6
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Wyatt is nice. How about Wyatt Thomas? Lila Grace? Some of the other names are pretty popular right now.
hclayton09
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Addison Paige and Wyatt Matthew have my votes!  

MCH2011
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Jackson Thomas and Lila Makenzie....super cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)