Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PIOG Suggestion Please

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Quote Like Reply to Post

I'm expecting our first daughter and most likely our only daughter (as this makes baby number 3), and I can not come up with a name that I'm completely in love with or see giving to a child as a permanent name. So far the only name DH and I agree on is Cheyenne and he does seem to enthused to further his pursuit in name finding. We will probably use it as the middle name for her, not sure yet. I would love help with suggestions to think about and offer him. I know we both do not like names of places, Brooklyn, London, Paris, etc with the above exception.

Also, names I will not use due to the fact I l know so many people with these names already, Alicia, Amanda, Mandy, Lynn, Marie, Susan, Tiffany, Brittany, Whitney, Jessica, Christina Maddie, Kate and Julie.

Names he suggested which I did not favor were:

Maria and Marcie

Names I like but he wasn't sold on: (These are just some I can think of off the top of my head, my list is at home and I'm at work)

Lola

Isabelle

Josie

Evelyn, Eve

Sophia

Ava

Hannah

Catalina

Grace

Molly

Daphne

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TexanMomOf6
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Moriah Cheyenne
hclayton09
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

What about a compromise? How bout you both pick a name. Like Marcie Grace. This is cute and a mix of both but with a twist Eva-Marie (LOVE it!) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)