Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:18 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 77 Total Views

Ok so i am pregnant with baby number 3 right now. I have two wonderful sons and with this little one we finally get our little princess. We have been talking pretty much constantly about her name. We both love the name Olivia and we are set on it. The issue is her middle name.

Both of my boys are named after my husbands family, my oldest is named after his grandfather and the youngest is a jr. I want to name my little girl after my mom, but i also want her to have DHs grandmas name in there too. She passed away last year and always wanted a granddaughter, it breaks my heart she will never get to meet the baby and i want to honor her in this way. BTW this is our last baby.

My mothers name is Mary Francis, and DHs grandmas name was Susan. So her name would be Olivia Susan Mary Meloche. I'm struggling with it though, i don't know if its to much or not. They both mean so much to me and DH. So what do you guys think?

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
manycoolkids
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 1:04 AM
I know you like Olivia but I wonder if having a family name means more to you! What if you did Susannah Mary?? Susie Mae for short? Something like that. I do agree that it is a mouth full other wise. I think Olivia Mary-sue almost sounds a bit better if your going that route? Hope I helped some?
Steph2014
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 5:36 PM
  1. Susannah Francine is pretty... But I like Olivia too. I just want to say that I have two middle names as well as the other people in my fam. Middle names aren't used much, and my mom just used the first one to do the whole scolding thing, graduations and such are really the only times it all gets said to together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)