Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Replies (21-30):
Ashwee0920
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 12:41 AM
I am Ashley 23, Who i am enaged to Dustin 24. we have been together since sept 2003. We are expecting our 1st child in sept.
MzSeXyC
by on Apr. 11, 2008 at 9:50 AM
My name is Chera and Im 22 years old. I have one 2 1/2 year old son named Ethan Alexander.
mommymya
by on Apr. 13, 2008 at 9:49 PM
hello!! i am 23, from michigan, married 2 years. i have a 9 month old sone, named  Joshua David  and he is my pride and joy!!!! my husbands name is David,  and so is my father!!! And we both wanted a "J " name and both agreed on Joshua.. both strong, biblical names! i am ttc and hoping for a girl!!!!

Paula5
by on Apr. 17, 2008 at 11:23 AM
Hi, my name is paula i am 27, almost married for the second time i have 5 kids 4 boys   Shonathen, Kristopher, Jason, and Brandon and one girl Talesha with one on the way! SAHM and loveing every second!
chrissybugg03
by on Apr. 22, 2008 at 1:23 AM
Hello Im 24 years old and a stay at home mommy and Army wife :) Been with my husband for 9 years and married 6 years :) We have a almost three year old daughter named Lillian Maire and Im pregnant with our second daughter due in july :) Having hard time with another girl name lol!
vibrantqueen
by on Apr. 24, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Hi! My name is Renee and I've been married to my wonderful husband Shawn for nearly 6 years now. We have one little son named Gideon Michael who is almost 9 months old and we are now expecting our second in November. I am a stay-at-home mom and love my job! Motherhood is so fulfilling!!!!

Jo-Anna
by on Apr. 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Hi, I'm Jo-Anna and I'm 27. I've been married to Nathan for almost 7 years (wow)! We have 2 boys. Evan Scott is 3 1/2 and Maddox Mitchell is 7 months old. I love names!
shortii683791
by on May. 6, 2008 at 12:06 AM
Hi im Samantha Im 17 and a first time mom to be. Im having a baby girl around June 6, mommom picked out the name Mackenzie Elizabeth for her but we'll see in 32 days if thats the one we stick too......
pjintegra
by on May. 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM
my name is heather. im engaged to branden. my son gavin warren will be six july 10th, my son atreyu mikal is due on july 10th cant wait to meet him. i do not like being pregnate and cant wait to have this baby. im 23 and a stay at home mom.
NomadicMuse
by on May. 7, 2008 at 4:49 PM
My name is Alissa and I am a handful of months shy of 35. I have always loved names... I have named every car I have owned, my dogs, and even a few houseplants. I never thought that I would be trying to have a child of my own... But here I am with a fantastic guy thinking for the first time in my life that I want to be a parent and know the love of a child. (You would think that would be the hard part... Or trying to conceive would be... But I fear that we may never agree on a name... So here I am.)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)