Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
Danniew09
by on May. 9, 2008 at 6:05 PM
I'm Danielle; 22, pregnant with my first child (due late Nov./early Dec)  with my fab-o boyfriend Rob.  If it's a boy, we already know we're going to name him Gabriel Lee, but we're hung up for a girl.  I'm bent on Rubymarie (either Marilyn or Morrighan as a middle name) but he thinks Rubymarie sounds too old,  Hate to tell him she'll be an old lady someday!  Glad to be here; could use some advice.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon
Luv24x4
by on May. 10, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Hi, my name is Phebe Perino I am 29 and I have been married three years to my husband Darryl. We have two boys and one on the way in July. Bryce, 8 and Trevor, 19 mths. I am a stay at home mom and I also coach basketball, volleyball and track. I slimmed it down to volleyball next year though, with two babies it might be a little much!?
kallie0478
by on May. 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Kallie is my name...must admit, I love it.
Quoting momma2twingirls:

Hi my name is Jamie Im a 21 year old  SAHM of 2 year old twin girls Natalie Alyse and Kallie Allyn.   I have been married to my husband for 3 & half years...

kristian_angel
by on May. 31, 2008 at 3:27 PM
My name is Angel, I am 22 and have been happily married for two years now. Pregnant with our first, a baby boy due late August. I love baby names and have ours picked out up to baby # 4, hahaha...
2pebbles1bambam
by on Jun. 2, 2008 at 7:22 PM
Hi my name is Tracy i am 30 yrs old , I have been married for 8 yrs and have 3 children Colton Mckinnley 11, Laney Shaye 6 1/2 , and Marley Ryan 2 1/2. I am 8 weeks pregnant with baby # 4 , and so very excited I feel like it is the first time all over again!
2pebbles1bambam
by on Jun. 2, 2008 at 7:33 PM
To , Kallie 0478

Hi I love the name Mylie , I have a 2 yr old named Marley and would love to name the one i am pregnant with Mylie just wondering since Mylie Cyrus came around do you get people saying things about her all the time, my hubby can't get past that she is so big now. Or does anyone every put that together?
Ashley_V
by on Jun. 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM
My name is Ashley.  I am 24 years old, and expecting my first child in late July.  We are having a boy, and can't wait to meet him! My boyfriend and I are in a serious, committed relationship.  We will be getting married after the baby is here.  I am working the next two weeks, and then I will be a stay at home mom, a dream I have had since I was a child. 
HonorTrustLuv
by on Jun. 9, 2008 at 8:22 PM
Hi! I'm Leigh. I'm 29 and married to my sweetie Joel. I'm first- time mom to Dara Lauren (please reply if u like the name! please). I just started cafemom and im just learning the ropes, so i could use some help finding my way around the site : )
candace1222
by on Jun. 25, 2008 at 4:45 PM
Hi, I'm Candace. I am 33 and happily married for 14 years. We are expecting our 4th child in October. Our other children are Emalee Elaine(Ema) 12, Gunnar Bryant 8, and Cian Daniel 9 months. I am at a total loss for names this time. We do not know what we are having and do not plan to find out so boy and girl names are needed. I am looking forward to meeting new people and getting lots of suggestions and opinions.
iammommy06
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Brandy. I am pregnant and due in Dec. I am looking for baby names. Duh! So far all I have is first names. I am having a hard time finding middle names that fit those first names. I am not a Marie, Renee, Ann....etc kind of person. I dunno. It's just so hard. I hope to find some help in this group.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN