Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Replies (41-50):
MerCF
by on Jul. 3, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Hi, I'm Mary!  I have a wonderful 2 yo dd and Am currently pg with #2 and due in december!!  We have a boy name picke dout but can't decide on a girl name!! 

Mary D.

mama08212003
by on Jul. 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM
HI!!! I have contributed a few posts on the "Raising Girls ages 0-5", so I think I should introduce myself.  My name is Lynne, and I am probably the oldest mom on the entire CafeMom website, as I turned 47 last month.  Now get this---I gave birth to my wonderful daughter Kailyn Marie 5 years ago on August 21!!!  She is our only one, but we do involve her with other children.  She has had 2 years of preschool, and will start Kindergarten next month.  She has made a lot of friends from preschool, and enjoys playing with her 5-year-old cousin Carson (2003 was a most fertile year for my husband's side of the family!  LOL!!!)  Even though I am a late-life mom, I truly feel that having Kailyn was definitely worth waiting for.  Would love hearing from you about your children:)  I have received many responses on at least one of my posts, and enjoy them all!
Carli211
by on Jul. 13, 2008 at 10:17 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Carli, I'm 26, and married to DH Nate (27) for 2 years (we've been together for 11 years).  We have a one-year-old daughter Natalie Reese.
nikkifry85
by on Jul. 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM
Hi I'm Nikki. I have a wonderful 3 yr old daughter Jordan Alexis. My boyfriend and I are expecting a child in February. Trying to figure out names! =) feel free to help! =)
adrigde
by on Jul. 20, 2008 at 3:42 PM
I'm Adrienne! I'm momma to 3 girls...Nina is 6, Elise is 3 and Camille is 15 months! I'm preggo with number 4, don't know the sex yet. I'm due Feb. 1.
KristinFromSC
by on Aug. 5, 2008 at 3:23 PM

Hi.  I'm Kristin and I have two girls.  Caroline Beatrice is 4 1/2 and Charlotte Therese is 2.  My husband Robert and I have been married for almost 7 years and we are planning to start trying for our third child soon. Dh is really hoping for a boy this time but I'm not so sure... :D 

NadiasMommy427
by on Sep. 3, 2008 at 7:23 AM

My name is Kim and my friend just found out she is going to have a baby, I came to this this group to help her think of names. My daughter's name is NADIA LARIE.

olivejuicebby
by on Sep. 14, 2008 at 10:37 AM

my name is SYLVIA i am 20 years old, i am married to JOHN. we have one baby boy who was just born on August 26th and his name is AIDAN JOHN. we call him AIDAN-BUG  =D

Daisypath Next Aniversary TickerLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

hurtsoldier
by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM

Hi my names Sara. My husband and i are 6 months pregnant! I'm only 19 and hes 20 weve been married for a year and are completely happy! LOL

SouthernMama08
by on Nov. 11, 2008 at 10:34 PM

Hi ya'll *waves*

I'm Maya.  I'm 28 and have been married for 10 years.  After 8 years of trying we were finally blessed with our son in January...his name is Carmine.

I'm here because I LOVE names.  I love learning about names.  Meaning of names.  Everything about names.  So I thought I would offer my two cents to anybody who wanted it.

our son started walking at 9 months...man am I tired!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN