Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Replies (51-60):
NanaSusi
by on Nov. 20, 2008 at 2:49 AM

Hi I am Susi, 53 years old, Mom of four adults, 2 boys, 2 girls and Nana to 11 Grand children, 8 boys and 3 girls. I am a student at a University and stay at home. I am divorced and have had a love for names since i was a small child, making lists of names all the time.

I look forward to learning more about this site.

May the good Lord keep his arm around my shoulder and his hand over my mouth!   Always, Susi

madismommy03
by on Nov. 23, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Hi. My name is Casey. I'm a single mom to a beautiful 5 y.o. daughter, Madison Isabella. Glad to be here. I love baby names!

linzybindi
by on Nov. 23, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Hi! My name is Erin, I am 25 year old SAHM with my wonderful son Bennett Harris. He is 13 months old now and is a little wild man. He loves to dance and try to sing and wrestle with his daddy. He recently decided that he wanted to start climbing on everything. Please say a prayer for me praying

Jillian
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Hi I'm Jillian and i'm 24yrs old i have a beautiful daughter who is 23months old. I've been married for about 2 and 1/2 yrs and we are expecting # 2 in April yeah. This one looks like it will be a Boy and  thats y i'm here i just can't find a name. I'm a SAHM and i really enjoy it.

baby girlpregnant bellyits a boy

GreekMama28
by on Jan. 20, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Hi, I'm Katie, 28, Los Angeles.  I will be married for 2 years on Feb. 16th.  My hubby and I have a 13 month old daughter and I'm now pregnant with a boy.

Tanabann77
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Hi! My name is Tanya. I am the mother of Kylea Judith-Ann (14), Noah Christopher (8), and  Rhys Steven (20m). I am 31, am single, and live in MN. I joined the group to see the interesting names, give opinions, and poll for others! Good luck with your name ideas! 

~Tanya 

mommy2isabella
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Hello! I am a happily married proud mommy!! I adore being a mother. I am a huge fan of baby names and have often thought of writing a baby name book as well. I drive my husband crazy lol talking about baby names. My daughter is Isabella and she is 2 and my son is Camden he is four months old. I was not planning on my daughter's name being so popular but I named her before I EVER saw a baby name list so imagine my surprise when it was in the top ten. Both of my children are named after people close to us. I am a SAHM and law student. My life is busy and hectic. I try to get on here as much as I can.

*Brittiany* Happily married to my soul mate Erik* Proud mother to Isabella Grace and Camden Bjorn* SAHM and Law Student* I love my life as a mommy and wife ♥

via86
by on Mar. 14, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Hi, I'm Olivia, I've been married to my DH Jeromy for almost 4 yrs. I am a SAHM to our 2 beautiful girls, Dallas Grace (3yrs) and Sierra Cheyenne (15months) I am also due July 12th with baby number 3, and excited to find a name for my baby girl or boy, but just can't find anything I truely like

Wife to Jeromy, mommy to Dallas Grace, Sierra Cheyenne, and pregnant with "tiny bit"twin girlspregnant belly

ExenoRainbow
by on Mar. 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Hi. I'm Heather. I'm the single mom of an... exuberant 2 year old boy and expecting my second child. =)

mgs85mms06
by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Hi my name is Michelle. I am a 23 yr old mother to a beautiful little girl named Mi'onna and am currently carrying another child!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)