Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM
Replies (61-70):
Godspitgrl
by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM

My name is Nychole. I am a SAHM. I have a son David Shane. I also have a daughter SerahAnne Katheryn. I am hoping to have more. So I am looking for help with names.

silvergirl01
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 12:07 AM

Hi! I'm Laura! I'm 28 (almost 29) and I've been married for 5 years. We have two boys (we adopted them last year) and we are getting ready to start the adoption process again!!! I am a stay at home mom and I stay very busy but I love my job;)

JudeIsaac
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Hi. My name is Cheyenne. I am 21 years old. Have been married for 1 year. I am a mom to a 17 month old boy named Jude Isaac.

mp0264
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Hi my name is Kyyla. I am 21 years young. Married with a 10 month-old. Her name is Ruby.

mp0264
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Hi Carly, I read your introduction and saw you were taking a break from medicine. I recently got back into school and I'm interested in the medical field. I'm pursuing a medical assitant degree and a Diagnostic Medical Sonography degree. If you wouldn't mind, I would love to hear why you want to take a break, in private message is fine with me.

Quoting CarlyQ:

I'm Carly, group owner/admin. I am 31, married for 7 years, and have 2 children, Evelyn Mary 3 1/2 and Samuel Gideon 8 1/2 months. I am currently taking a break from a career in medicine as a SAHM and I'm planning to write a book about names and naming.

AndOne
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I'm Andie. I am a 31 year old mother of four (5 in Dec). My children are Caiman Edward, Falcon James, Wren Elizabeth and Pike Nicholas. I have been married to my DH for 12 years. I am a WAHM.

sweettartx
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm brand new around these parts ;) Hubby, Josh, and I have been married for a year and are trying to concieve baby #1.

morgan0510
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I'm Morgan, I'm 18 years old. I'm engaged to an amazing man who is my rock. I have 1 child who is almost 3 months old, her name is Braelyn Faith. I'm working, but not going to school just yet. Eventually I want to become an RN and also have my masters in business.

vcory
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Hi! I'm Vanessa :) I'm 24 (25 in October) and have been married to my husband for 3 years. We are expecting our first baby and our little man should be here around November 8th! We are naming him Liam Jackson. I'm a name fanatic and have been since I was little and I'm already thinking of names for our future children ;)
Desirae1394
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Hey there. I'm Desirae. Sean and I have been married for almost 10 years and have three kiddos. Aidan is almost 9. Colin is 7.5, and Nora just turned 1. 

We are done having kids, but I love names :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)