Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help with husbands choice of girl names

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 11:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

Poll

Question: Which one............Our last name is Deschenes

Options:

Danea or Daneaha Dean

Danica Dean

Dana(Jr) Dean

keep trying to get him to like other names

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

I told my husband he could name the next baby we have since I named the girls.Seemed like a good thing to do at the time......wrong....
He picked Wyatt Malcolm for a boy which I do like so thats not the problem. His girl names are alittle hard for me to agree on. Dean will be the middle name for a girl after his twin brother. We used Malcolm for a boy after my deceased father and Dana doesnt believe in 2 middle names.
Our daughters we have are Sirrea(SIR-RAY) Lynn, Tiah Caroline and Kerigan Marie. I like first names that when the girls go to school their are not 3 or more with the same name ect. Plus I dont want to use The first letter in the girls names again so S T and K are already out. Please help these are what he likes so far......
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CarlyQ
by Group Owner on Jan. 11, 2008 at 11:53 AM
I love Wyatt. Great choice there. Of his choices I really like Danica. It is on my favorites list. I kind of like the spelling Danika better for some reason, but with your last name the c looks best.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Join me at my new group  Baby Name Polls and Opinions

LaurieLW
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 6:23 PM
I voted for Danea.  I think it goes very well with your other girls names.  I do not like the alternative spelling on this name however and would have voted against it if it was the only spelling. 
Yente96
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 7:01 AM
I think I might try to get him to think of a new first name if you aren't fond of the names.  But if he really loves these names, then Danica would be my choice. They are all very nice names but I think Danica flows the best with your last name.

SweetDreams_84
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Quoting Yente96:

I think I might try to get him to think of a new first name if you aren't fond of the names.  But if he really loves these names, then Danica would be my choice. They are all very nice names but I think Danica flows the best with your last name.
My thoughts exactly.
1boy1girl4me
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 1:02 PM
i voted for keep trying. good luck
babygirl_05
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Danea is a beautiful name.
Poetmom
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 2:49 PM
I like Danica Dean, but not with your last name. That's just too many D's for my taste. I personally would never give a first name that has the same first letter as the last name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)