Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's choice on a girl name.. :s **BUMP**

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 8:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

Poll

Question: Girl names!! Which one do you like??

Options:

Jordan Claire

Jayce Carissa

Jubilee Corinne

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

Just a little note.. I like to stay on the uncommon side of things. I named my DD Abbigail because it was known, but at the time, was unpopular. (Now everyone and their sisters know someone named Abbigail) I like names that you don't hear everyday. My name is Tabitha and in my lifetime I can count on one hand how many people with the same name I've met.

So can you help me out.. We're TTC & my DH loves one girl name, but I really have to see if it grows on me. Our boy name will be Jackson (after the city he was born in) Cordell (DH's middle name). Thanks!

by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CarlyQ
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2008 at 11:35 AM
I voted for Jordan Claire, because I like it best. But if you are looking for unusual, the other 2 I think would be much less common. Jubilee is pretty cute and very different. According to Dh it is also an X-men character, lol. Some other less common J names:
Janna
Jemma
Jewel
Jocelyn
Joella
Johanna
Josepha
Josette
Juliet/Juliette
Juniper
Justina

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Need a name? Love baby names? Join us at Baby Name Polls and Opinions

I have amazing insight. I'd use it on myself only I don't have any problems.   --   from Music & Lyrics

Mom-2-Jayse
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM
I voted for Jordan also.  I don't like Jubilee....it makes me think of candy, plus my parents live on a street just of of Jubilee St.  lol 
Now, Jayce... are you pronouncing it Jay-See?  If so, I would prefer it spelled Jaycee or Jaycie because Jayce to me is pronounced the same as my sons name Jayse. 

I wanna be like Gene Simmons! 

babygirl_05
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 3:48 AM
It would be pronounced like your son's name.. :p we might be going in a totally different direction now..
Quoting Mom-2-Jayse:

I voted for Jordan also. I don't like Jubilee....it makes me think of candy, plus my parents live on a street just of of Jubilee St. lol
Now, Jayce... are you pronouncing it Jay-See? If so, I would prefer it spelled Jaycee or Jaycie because Jayce to me is pronounced the same as my sons name Jayse.

Poetmom
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Jordan is my fave.

devtysmom
by on Feb. 6, 2008 at 11:53 AM
If I had a girl, I was going to name her Jacinda Elizabeth & use the nickname Jaci.
Traci
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)