Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a little help picking a middle name=)

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

Poll

Question: Which middle name goes better?

Options:

Brooke-Alexis

Brooke

Alexis

Rae

RaeAlexis

Cheyenne-Aaliyah

Cheyenne-Alexis

Cheyenne

for me to see what yall like

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

Ok so i decided to think last night of some other middle names that would be nice so check em out and please vote for your favorite. Or if you have any suggestions of your own please feel free to leave them. My hubbi and I are thinking of giving the baby 2 middle names cause its a tradition in both families so it would be nice to be able to keep that going. But there may be some exception to that also=) Thanks for taking your time out to vote=) Also our last name is Schoch pronounced Shook if that helps any and thanks again
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CarlyQ
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM
I got a little confused, lol. Is her first name Savannah? I'll vote figuring that is her first name.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Need a name? Love baby names? Join us at Baby Name Polls and Opinions

I have amazing insight. I'd use it on myself only I don't have any problems. -- from Music & Lyrics

CarlyQ
by Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2008 at 12:44 PM
I voted for Alexis. The reason is that for me, 2 middle names would be a mouthful. I understand that is your tradition though. I didn't like Brooke, because it becomes Brooke "Shook". And Rae is a kind of common middle name. What about Alexis-Rae? To me, that flows best.

Carly -- Mom to Evie 6/9/04 and Sammy 4/17/07

Need a name? Love baby names? Join us at Baby Name Polls and Opinions

I have amazing insight. I'd use it on myself only I don't have any problems. -- from Music & Lyrics

Yente96
by on Feb. 8, 2008 at 6:46 AM
If her first name is Savannah I would keep the middle name shorter, especially if it 's a double.  So I would go with either Alexis or Alexis-Rae.  

Mom-2-Jayse
by on Feb. 8, 2008 at 12:26 PM
I have to agree with the other posters that Savannah Alexis-Rae would sound best.  I don't think Brooke would sound right with your last name.  It's too rhymey.  Good Luck choosing!!
MrsF
by on Feb. 10, 2008 at 12:14 AM

Quoting CarlyQ:

I voted for Alexis. The reason is that for me, 2 middle names would be a mouthful. I understand that is your tradition though. I didn't like Brooke, because it becomes Brooke "Shook". And Rae is a kind of common middle name. What about Alexis-Rae? To me, that flows best.

Thats my fave~ Savannah AlexisRae Schoch(sp)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)