Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brooke, Katie, and Donna's parents returning, Surprise in store

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Logans' Run on B&B
Stephen and Beth Logan pay their daughters a surprise visit on April 12, which means Patrick Duffy (ex-Bobby, DALLAS) and Robin Riker will be back for a limited run. This time, Stephen is the bearer of shocking news that will ultimately change the lives of both the Logan and Forrester families. "It's certainly unexpected," teases Riker.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hbrackeen
by on Apr. 3, 2010 at 10:26 PM

WTH? Now I want to know what this is! Along lost kid???? Or what? Errr this is irritating!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Apr. 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM

LOL Maybe Brooke and Ridge are related!!  LOL

Quoting hbrackeen:

WTH? Now I want to know what this is! Along lost kid???? Or what? Errr this is irritating!

hbrackeen
by on Apr. 4, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Now that would just be crazy! I mean he isn't Erics, I thought they determined that the was Moss's. Hmmmm this still has me thinking!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Apr. 4, 2010 at 3:42 PM

But Eric and Brooke's mom (name has left me) had an affair.  I know Ridge is Mossimo's, but Brooke was married to Eric, and Ridge considers Eric his dad. I know....long shot, just a wild idea I had to get your mind of wondering what is the big surprise.

Quoting hbrackeen:

Now that would just be crazy! I mean he isn't Erics, I thought they determined that the was Moss's. Hmmmm this still has me thinking!

hbrackeen
by on Apr. 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Yeah now you do have my mind wandering!! Lol that would be hilarious if those two were related! And he left Brooke and wanted Taylor back, but now he can't have her cause she is married to Whip! I wonder when this is all going to unfold itself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)