Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amber's Baby

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 923 Total Views

I really hope that her plan doesn't work. I don't like Amber and it would ruin all the Liam storylines if she is invovled! Please let it all come out at the testing!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaK88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Oh, dingy, stupid Amber! 

I hope it bites her in the butt. 

hbrackeen
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I hope it does too! I can't stand Amber!

MamaK88
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:35 PM

If they're smart they'll get 10 different tests done at 10 different labs in 10 different cities. 

(BTW...who here kinda hopes the baby comes out BLACK?!?!?!?!) 

Jennasmom08
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:17 PM

I really think that Bill should have told the doctor to run the test himself

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:41 PM

If you are a long time B&B fan, you will remember that happened last time.  Amber wasn't sure if Raymond (Usher) or Rick was her baby's dad, that is why she ran away to have the baby.  Of course, the baby was Rick's and it was stillborn.  I do think it could be Marcus's baby.  Especially now since rumors are Thomas falls hard for Dayzee (and from the looks of today's episode, the rumors are true).  Thomas and Dayzee can get together and Amber have Marcus's baby. 

Quoting MamaK88:

If they're smart they'll get 10 different tests done at 10 different labs in 10 different cities. 

Jennasmom08
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I remember that with Amber & Rick, I didn't know it was Usher though. I think the baby is Oliver's I really hope they have happen!!

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

If you are a long time B&B fan, you will remember that happened last time.  Amber wasn't sure if Raymond (Usher) or Rick was her baby's dad, that is why she ran away to have the baby.  Of course, the baby was Rick's and it was stillborn.  I do think it could be Marcus's baby.  Especially now since rumors are Thomas falls hard for Dayzee (and from the looks of today's episode, the rumors are true).  Thomas and Dayzee can get together and Amber have Marcus's baby. 

Quoting MamaK88:

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Yes, his real name is Raymond Usher, and they used Raymond as his name on the show.  He was a singer, who was old friends with Amber, who was also singing at that time.  Here is a little info I found on him.

Ambrosia "Amber" Moore entered Rick Forrester’s life as his babysitter. Brooke Logan had hired Amber to look after her two children, Rick and Bridget. Little did Brooke suspect that Amber would bring so much turbulence into all their lives.

High school-aged Rick developed a crush on his sitter, but Amber rebuffed his advances, thinking him too young. She had second thoughts, however, after she realized that Rick could be her ticket to the good life. She began using him for her own personal gains and even enlisted his help when she stole an expensive bracelet from Brooke. Amber enjoyed using Rick as her personal lapdog, but one night it went too far. She wound up manipulating Rick into a drag race with C.J. Garrison, the end result being a serious car wreck.

Amber was overcome with guilt over her part in the accident, and when Rick needed a kidney transplant, she volunteered to donate one of hers. Surprisingly, Amber found herself falling for Rick. Those feelings were complicated when an old friend, a singer named Raymond, showed up and pursued her by encouraging her singing career. One night, after fighting with Rick and overindulging in champagne, Amber spent the night with Raymond. She immediately regretted it when she realized that Raymond had used her.

Amber reconciled with Rick and when they went to the Forrester cabin, Rick lost his virginity to her. Rick’s parents, meanwhile, were vehemently against the relationship and tried everything in their power to break the young couple up, including bribery. Amber had more important things to worry about, however, when she discovered that she was pregnant. She considered an abortion but eventually decided to keep the baby. Rick was determined to help her through the pregnancy, unaware that Amber was plagued with worry over which man fathered her baby -- Rick or Raymond. She feared that if the baby turned out to be Raymond’s, everyone would immediately know, since Raymond was African-American.

Still worried over the identity of her child’s father, Amber decided to go to Death Valley to visit her mother and have the baby there. Unfortunately, her baby, which turned out to be Rick’s, was stillborn. By coincidence, the midwife also delivered a child belonging to Becky, Amber's unwed cousin. Becky had decided to give up her baby for adoption. Tawny, Amber’s mother, devised a plan to take Becky’s baby and pass him off as Amber’s. An emotionally devastated Amber reluctantly agreed to her mother’s idea. When Amber returned to the Forresters with the baby in tow, the entire family celebrated the birth of Eric Forrester III.

Quoting Jennasmom08:

I remember that with Amber & Rick, I didn't know it was Usher though. I think the baby is Oliver's I really hope they have happen!!

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Quoting MamaK88:

hbrackeen
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I want it to be Marcus... lol that  would be funny! I still don't like Amber or Tawny!

4bridges
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Amber was obviously sleeping with multiple men - to include Marcus and Oliver.  I really wouldn't care who's baby it is, as long as it's NOT Liam's, and as long as Amber and her mother go to jail this time for all the crap they started!!!!

jenpen426
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I bet it will come out black, just like on Guiding Light...and I really don't like THomas and Dayzee together at all....just not believeable in my eyes...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)