Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey wait a minute... (any Y&R fans?) De ja vu?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Isn't this Hope-Liam-Amber storyline shockingly familiar? 

Didn't Y&R do this same thing last year with Lilly, Cane and Cloe? 

Cloe, pregnant with slacker Billy's baby, drugs Cane, has sex with him, and tricks Cane into thinking it's his...so Lilly, Cane's then girlfriend, convinces him to marry Cloe and raise the baby with her. 

I'm having a serious case of De ja vu...

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommyAmes
by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Yes, it is very familiar. I don't think Cane & Chloe slept together though. Cane was so drunk that he didn't know any better & he passed out.

Crazy story line tho! It drives me crazy!

Follow my recipe blog..... (click below)

jenpen426
by on May. 6, 2011 at 7:25 AM

no, Cane and Chloe didn't have sex, and neither did Liam and Amber until just recently so the baby isn't his either...I'm hoping they recycle a storyline from Guiding light (Bill, Ava and Lizzie) and when Amber's baby is born it is black and belongs to Marcus.

Laceymay
by on May. 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quoting jenpen426:

no, Cane and Chloe didn't have sex, and neither did Liam and Amber until just recently so the baby isn't his either...I'm hoping they recycle a storyline from Guiding light (Bill, Ava and Lizzie) and when Amber's baby is born it is black and belongs to Marcus.

I am thinking the same thing I believe Amber's baby belongs to Marcus

jenpen426
by on May. 10, 2011 at 8:37 AM

on Guiding Light, Lizzie and Bill were falling in love, but Ava wanted Bill she when she slept with him, she was shown poking a hole into the condom in the bathroom.  it wasn't until the baby was born and he was black did the viewers find out she slept with Remy.  I think they did this after the fact because a lot of people were uspet about Lizzie and Bill not being together.  but we know Amber slept with both oliver and Marcus, but she is thinking it is Oliver's baby...so we shall see...I want it to be marcus' so she feels like a complete moron in the delivery room...

pstacey
by on May. 15, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Oh how I hope Amber has a black baby!!
MommyAmes
by on May. 16, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Quoting pstacey:

Oh how I hope Amber has a black baby!!

That is what I am hoping for too!!!

Follow my recipe blog..... (click below)

MommaTrost
by on Jun. 11, 2011 at 7:59 AM
I would like her to get away with this and for Hope to take a hike. Hopes such a whiny little brat and I can't stand her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maggie.ames
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Quoting MommaTrost:

I would like her to get away with this and for Hope to take a hike. Hopes such a whiny little brat and I can't stand her!

I agree...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)