Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who wants Steffy and Liam to end up together??

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 2067 Total Views

I so want Steffy and Liam to end up together. I guess just for payback to Bill and Hope. I think that was mean how Hope went over to her apartment and threw it in her face how Bill is back with Katie now. And Brook is gettin on my nerves to , ugh I hope Ridge will just go back to Taylor.

by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Aug. 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Steffy needs a new love interest.  I like Hope and Liam together....for right now.

hbrackeen
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Steffy needs a new love interest.  I like Hope and Liam together....for right now.

I like them too! I agree she does need a new love interest!

Maggie.ames
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:42 AM

I don't want that...if Liam sleeps with Steffy, Bill won't and I want the two of them together. He can't stay with Katie. Well, that could be just me bacause I don't like the Logans...but Katie is such a whiner and pain in the butt...I'm making myself crazy over a soap opera...

JESSI-CAT
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL !!! Well do Yall think theres still hope for Steffy and Bill then??? Hmmm Maybe he will want her after he sees she interested in Liam. Oh Liam is such a cutie. I know I love this soap, wish it was longer than 30 minutes. What did ya'll think bout todays episode. Yeah Katie gets on my nerves all the Loagan women do ugh!!! Especially damn Brook!

MTmomfromMI
by Member on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:13 AM

I don't like Katie.  I liked her character before she came back to the show played by another actress (she was better as Victor's daughter on Y&R).  Now she is whiny, snotty, bitchy and if Bill is not living up to what she expects...boy I bet when he goes home at night he wonders what he will be walking into...sort of like her time of the month every day.  Ha.  I also hope that Bill does not make her CEO if he takes over Jackie M.  Her head will really expand and poor Jackie...having her as her boss.  Yikes.

I think Liam and Steffy are close in age to be together and I wish they would bring back the old Steffy.  She shouldn't have to throw herself at men.  I think Liam is already deveoping feelings for her and she should just be patient.  Of course, we are talking Steffy here.  Ha.

Liam and Hope were just sort of thrown together and it happened too fast.  They just do not mesh... 

I

Maggie.ames
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2011 at 8:29 AM

NO NO NO NO NO   I DON'T WANT STEFFY WITH LIAM...SHE'S PERFECT WITH BILL. KATIE IS SUCH A SNOTTY BITCH...BILL WILL GET SICK OF HER SOON ENOUGH. THE ONLY LOGAN I LIKE IS DONNA. BROOKE IS A BITCH ALL THE TIME AND HOPE IS...OH NEVER MIND. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HOPE IS LIKE.

Jennasmom08
by Member on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I want Hope with Liam and Steffy with Bill and Katie gone

nightngale83
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 1:45 PM
I think Steffy should be with a Spencer Bill our Liam I don't care lol but to keep the peace within the Forrester family (the REAL FORRESTERS not Hope) she should be with Liam.
Maggie.ames
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:35 AM

I agree with Jennasmon08...Bill and Steffy made such a dynamic pair that seeing him with Katie now...I'm at a loss for words....

JESSI-CAT
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM
That is true Steffy did look good with Bill. I guess I just want one of the Logan woman hurt lol!! Katie or Hope I dont care...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)