Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Katie

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Do you all remember what she was like when she was in charge at Forrester? She was really a bitch. If Bill puts her in charge when he takes over (is it Jackie-O?), she will become twice as miserable to watch. I'm sorry, but I didn't like it when she told Bill that she would decide if he could stay. I can't stand the Logans with the exception of Donna. All the crap she was shoveling in the hospital just made me like her less. Come on Bill, wake up...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jennasmom08
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I don't like Katie at all, DH calls her horse face

MTmomfromMI
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Ha. Horse face.  Good one!  If Bill makes her CEO, I will be fast forwarding through her parts.  That is why I DVR  the show.  But maybe it just shows that a stud like Bill can fall for an average plain Jane like Katie!   Oh, and my DH always calls Donna horse face.  But after all, they are "sisters."  Ha.  I never liked Donna either but sort of like her now.   

nightngale83
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:53 AM
It's Jackie M and boooooo I can't stand Katie. I've said it before she needs to go back to Y&R and be Victoria again because the other one looks like an alien!
Maggie.ames
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Did anyone notice the way he was looking at Leam?? He wants to see Steffy again, but I think he is afraid to...I think he's worried his son is falling for her.... 

MTmomfromMI
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I think the only reason Liam is proposing so quickly to Hope is that he wants sex and thinks this is the only way he is going to get it from her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)