Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Logan Sisters

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:31 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

I just simply don't like Katie. She always has an ugly look on her face which isn't pretty at all. Why can't they just leave everyone else alone? Katie and Brooke have both visited Steffy. I do think Liam loves Steffy. Let it go. Can't stand Brooke...she is always in someone else's business. 

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hbrackeen
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I am right there with you.. I can't wait til she finds out her hubby was in on it too. I hope she finds out!! I can't stand any of them.

MTmomfromMI
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 7:47 AM

I am in total agreement!  However, the middle one whose name eludes me, has come to grow on me.  I hated her with Eric.  Eww.  Honey bear!  Ha.  I know that Katie is supposed to be the plain one, but she always has a scowl and acts better than everyone else.  She doesn't do anything much to fix her hair, etc.  It is usually parted in the middle and straight and stringy.  I guess it looks better than Steffy's.  Ha. Like I would want to stay with a husband who is only with me because I was ill.   I actually liked Steffy's hair for once in Friday's episode. 

Hope is on her way of becoming a true Logan....just what they see in Liam is beyond me...it isn't like either one of them needs the money.  He is NOT hot at all!!!   

Maggie.ames
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 9:45 AM

If Bill gets his hands on Jackie M, he'll put Katie in charge and drive Jackie crazy. This has been a long time playing out, but I think that's what's coming.

nightngale83
by on Nov. 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM
This is how I see it
Brooke has no right to talk about anyone because she has slept with Eric, Ridge, Thorne, Deacon while he was married to Bridget, and Nick!
Donna is a homewrecker
Katie slept with Nick who was married to Bridget at the time and didn't she get pregnant by Nick?
So yeah they have no right to judge! Poor Bridget and Hope having Brooke for a mom must really suck! I can see why they want her to stay with Ridge because when she's not with him she will sleep with any and everybody in L.A.!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)