Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Head Case Hope is just like her mom...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

Hope dropped to her mom's level when she wanted Liam to throw Steffy's clothes out. And then along comes Brooke to tell him he has to marry Hope. The Logans never cease to amaze me. I like Taylor and Steffy and I can't stand the Logans. Brooke is sleeping with everyone and Hope is afraid of sex. None of  them are normal. Come on, argue with me....

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't like Brooke and whatever scheme she has cooking now.  She made a phone call, for something to happen fast, and when Hope finds out, it isn't gonna be good.  I am not a huge Hope fan, but also I don't agree with things Steffy has done either.  But Hope keeps putting blame on everyone else, when she is an adult and can make decisions on her own.  If she had followed her heart, instead of listening to everyone else, she would be married to Liam now.  

Also, I can't wait to see who this "Monica", on the plane with Steffy, is.  I am guessing she is an old friend of Liam's, and she is gonna blow Steffy and Hope out of the water, and take Liam from them.  (Just my guess)

Maggie.ames
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM

You know?? That's a good guess!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Just a guess, but spoilers said something about Steffy sharing info about her life with someone on the plane, so I am guessing that person (Monica) will now be on the show, since they did give her name.  

And, she looks a lot like Steffy.  Anyone think it could actually be Phoebe coming back from the dead (not unheard of in soap world)?

Quoting Maggie.ames:

ALolies
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:47 PM

That kinda makes sense... We NEVER here anything about Phoebe, then just this week Taylor mentions her. Hmmmm!!!!

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Just a guess, but spoilers said something about Steffy sharing info about her life with someone on the plane, so I am guessing that person (Monica) will now be on the show, since they did give her name.  

And, she looks a lot like Steffy.  Anyone think it could actually be Phoebe coming back from the dead (not unheard of in soap world)?

Quoting Maggie.ames:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)