Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brooke finally crossed the line

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

Can you believe she actually went into Eric's bedroom? Then started telling Taylor off?? This woman knows no bounds. One thing I will say, she keep me watching.

Sorry it's so big. I cut my eye on a torn contact lens, plus at my age I think I need bigger fonts. 

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hbrackeen
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I can't believe she just let herself in, walked right upstairs, and then tell Taylor off. She is too much!
ALolies
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Brooke knows no lines. Taylor should have stabbed her with those scissors!

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Brooke needs a man, DESPERATELY!!  She needs something else to occupy her time, than meddling in everyone else's lives.  

ALolies
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I think she will hook up with Marcus' brother. Right after she gets through playing with Bill.

Maggie.ames
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:54 AM

You aare so right...

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Brooke needs a man, DESPERATELY!!  She needs something else to occupy her time, than meddling in everyone else's lives.  

ALolies
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Yep... I can see our next triangle now.... Brooke will sleep with Bill, then meet and become instantly attracted to Marcus' brother. 

MTmomfromMI
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Brooke flashes Bill her underwear and panties?  Please, who does that.  That is gross.  Oh, we are talking Brooke.  She and Bill will finally have sex and she will be so deperate for him and there will be a love triangle, she will break up the marriage and then when they almost marry...she ends up in the sack with a new guy...

ALolies
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM

And how exactly have the 7 (8if you count Jack) children between Brooke and Ridge benefited from years of parent swapping?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)