Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did Hope???

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 179 Total Views
2 moms liked this

really ask Steffy to leave Forrester? Steffy is Stephanies granddaughter. Hope is NOTHING but a Logan. She should leave if she feels uncomfortable. Would Hope leave for Steffy's sake if she'd ended up with Liam? These writers can be such morons. They should load up every Logan on the show and send them away on the jet... And CRASH IT into a BIG mountain!!!! They could come back later... No one ever dies on a soap opera... lol

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jennasmom08
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it would be afar request. I hope Steffy does leave, she can go to Spencer. I like Hope- Steffy is always "respect my relationship with Liam" but she never respected Hope & Liam, she would always say "your ot married yet" and crap like that. I hope Steffy loses the baby so Liam can go bak to Hope.

And Taylor with Eric and still saying crap to Brooke bout "working her way through the men" HAHA now Taylor has been with Ridge, Thorne and Eric too. Pot calling the Kettle black!!

kailalaila
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I think hope really needs to move on. If she really can't stand steffy then why doesn't she leave. Steffy has been there way before hope was even thought of. Hope needs a new man.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ALolies
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

If she gets a new man she can't mope around looking for a pity party... Poor poor Hope... She was such a goody two shoes that she lost her man!!! WAH WAH!!!! Oh wait, I forgot... She slept with Liam while he was still married... Steffy didn't do that... But then again... He has never been officially married to Hope... But that didn't stop Hope from being in his home piled up with him while Steffy was in Paris... 

Steffy may have been after him while he was engaged to Hope, but she was open about her intentions. She wasn't the perfect "virgin" brat sleeping with a married man... And she has NEVER needed drugs to give herself to Liam!!!!

kailalaila
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You said it perfectly.lol ( little violin playing for hope)

Quoting ALolies:

If she gets a new man she can't mope around looking for a pity party... Poor poor Hope... She was such a goody two shoes that she lost her man!!! WAH WAH!!!! Oh wait, I forgot... She slept with Liam while he was still married... Steffy didn't do that... But then again... He has never been officially married to Hope... But that didn't stop Hope from being in his home piled up with him while Steffy was in Paris... 

Steffy may have been after him while he was engaged to Hope, but she was open about her intentions. She wasn't the perfect "virgin" brat sleeping with a married man... And she has NEVER needed drugs to give herself to Liam!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MTmomfromMI
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

They ruined both Stephy and Taylor's characters.  Taylor and Eric is a big YUCK!!!  But I don't care for Hope either.  She comes off as a spoiled brat.  If she wasn't such a snot...she could have had Liam and been married a long time ago.  Liam acts like he is aching for Hope but if he were with Hope right now...he would probably be fawning for Stephy.  He is a gutless little man boy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)