Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perfect Couple

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

I think Bill and Steffy make the perfect couple. I don't care for any of the Logans...Katie specifically. Bill and Steffy have great onscreen chemistry...why can't the writers see that?

Maggie

Maggie

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ALolies
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

But Katie was right. The whore and the whoredog deserve each other.... So what, you crash you cars together and a penis lands in a vagina? Oops! Why in he world would brook take him to her bedroom rather than take him home? REALLY,?ok, I'm done for now... Lol

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Brooke and Bill have more chemistry than Steffy and Bill do.  

Maggie.ames
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I don't think so...I don't think Brooke has chemistry with anyone. I'm just remembering the days when Bill was interested in Steffy. I think they had an awful lot of screen chemistry.

MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I don't like Katie, but I see where she is coming from.  What sister, even if when she was off mentally ill, would even contemplate a relationship with her BIL.  Well, that is Brooke.  Maybe they have chemistry, but it is a roll in the hay chemistry.  Once they do the deed...it will become boring.  I really don't know why Katie stayed through all the crap Stephy and his affair put her through.  I say divorce him and take everything you can.  I do like Bill's character, but he is a horndog and will never be happy wtih just one woman. 

Maggie.ames
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I don't know...I think he might be happy with Steffy...

MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Wow.  Katie goes off upset and it looks like Brooke and Bill are going to have sex.  Sorry, but that is just nasty.  Brooke has no self control.  Surprise!  NOT!

Maggie.ames
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM

A lonely Brooke is a dangerous Brooke.

MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:27 AM

But really...I bet Kaite wasn't even in her car with the car started before they started having sex.  Ha.  Sorry, but those two need a hose down.  Dang.  Money and power sure doesn't buy one class!!!  I don't think Katie is going to forgive Brooke any time soon.  It would be one thing if it was just a boyfriend (still bad) but her HUSBAND!  If it were me, I would never want anything to do with her again as she cannot be trusted around any man.  If it were real life, I would want a ton of STD tests done on her before I would want to touch that hot mess.  Yikes!  Why I keep watching this train wreck, is beyond me.  That is why I DVR it...I can just fast forward through it and can do it in less than 5-10 minutes.

MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I just thought of this.  Maybe Katie had second thoughts, came back up to the room and saw them having sex and she was so upset she either had a car accident or a heart attack...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)