Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have come to the conclusion

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

that Brooke is a whore...... she is a home wrecker... and has nothing better to do than sleep with any man. I hope Eric sticks to him saying no to Brooke.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

She thinks she is above any logical thinking.  Everything has to be HER way, and she is always right and knows "right".  I am hoping Hope will see what she is doing now (and even find out she is carrying Bill's child), and turn her back on her mom.  I don't forsee that happening though.

MTmomfromMI
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope won't turn her back on her mom.  Look what Brooke has done to her in the past...even had sex with her first love.  Hope is a little twit.  Brooke for some reason can wear down any man on that show.  That is because none of them have a spine (I thought Bill did once).  I hope they all hose one another down and have monthly checks for STDs.  It is so gross. 

kailalaila
by on May. 25, 2013 at 9:37 AM

lol I completely agree. eewwww it's gross. all the forrester (hope I spelled it right)men. Oliver, deacon (Bridgettes husband at one point).Bill. they should have an STD named after them.

Quoting MTmomfromMI:

Hope won't turn her back on her mom.  Look what Brooke has done to her in the past...even had sex with her first love.  Hope is a little twit.  Brooke for some reason can wear down any man on that show.  That is because none of them have a spine (I thought Bill did once).  I hope they all hose one another down and have monthly checks for STDs.  It is so gross. 

Maggie.ames
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Eric better stick to his guns and tell her no. If he doesn't, I don't think I'll be watching anymore. She is trying to get an emmy. I'm hoping the Emmy board sees her for what she is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)