Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ridge's battle

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

I love the "new" Ridge. He is handsome, he is very charismatic and I agree with him. HFTF is in it's own little bubble and I think it needs to change. Even I could see the difference in the lines. I was yelling my favorite "F" word at the TV when Brooke was talking to Eric and Ridge. She is a Logan, not a Forrester. Running to Eric to save her talentless son. He hasn't designed anything for HFTF. Caroline did it all. Crying to Eric because Ridge chose Katie? Does she think that will help? She is just angry he didn't come home to her. Things don't go her way and she runs around flapping at anyone who will listen. Please close her mouth.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I like the new Ridge also.  But I didn't like the way he treated the photographer guy.  Maybe it stems from him having sex with Brooke.  He should be firing Hope's boyfriend and mother if anything.  The mother is creepy and the guy that plays her son can only act one way...worse than Ronn Moss.  But I think Bill is going to end up with this crazy lady or have sex on the side.  Brooke may get a taste of her own medicine again.

Maggie.ames
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:27 AM

I didn't lke that either. Why can't any of them look at what Oliver had to photograph. That was the problem, not Oliver. I hoping Brooke get another taste of her own medicine. She is unbelievable.

MTmomfromMI
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:19 AM

I get the feeling now that they are going to ruin yet another character - Oliver.  All of a sudden he is commenting about being a Forrester and how it would be nice to not have to worry about his job if he were one.  No he is taking a sudden interest in Ally and I wonder if he is seeing dollar signs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)