Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Steffy

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

JMW is returning to B&B~!~

Soaps.com Official Page!

1 hr · Edited · 

B&B studio tells Soaps.com Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is returning to B&B!

December The Bold And The Beautiful Comings And Goings.
BLOG.SOAPOPERAFAN.COM

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Casting scoop.

See the latest “B&B” comings and goings updates throughout the month by returning to Soap Opera Fan Blog’s page often.

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood will reprise her role as Steffy Forrester and will begin taping scenes next week. Look for her to reappear onscreen in late January 2015.

Soap Opera Digest has learned that Reign Edwards has been cast in the contract role of Nicole Avant, Maya’s sister, and will first debut in January.

Kim Matula is leaving B&B as Hope and will last air on December 12.

Katherine Kelly Lang has been competing on Dancing With the Stars Italy and living on location, which is the reason for her temporary absence from “B&B.”

The previous casting call for ‘Camilla’ has been revised. The show is now seeking to fill the role of a crafty, intelligent woman named Janie with an actress in the 18 – 22 year age range.

“B&B” is casting for an as of yet unnamed leading lady role. Described as worldly, sophisticated, polished, and confident, the show is looking for a beautiful Caucasian 20 to 25 year old actress to play the recurring, potentially contract, role.

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I was just coming to post this.  Just got online and saw this and KNEW we had to post it!!

Maggie.ames
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Here is some more...

She’s BAAACKK! ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’s’ Jacqueline MacIness Wood Returns To Soap, Highlight Hollywood News

bb_15-gray-steffy_0863SM
It’s on!  Steffy Forrester, Ridge and Taylor’s daughter returns to L.A., and she’s a hot new woman, even sexier and more trouble than before.   On Thursday, a “B&B” show rep confirms the buzz that Jacqueline MacIness Wood is returning to the show as Steffy Forrester.
The actress, who played the role from 2008-13, was last seen in February, and will be back at the studio next week to tape scenes that will begin airing at the end of January.  And Highlight Hollywood can confirm it’s going to be hot in L.A.

Since leaving town on business, Steffy returns home to set things straight.  More details soon!  Stay tuned! 

Maggie.ames
by on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:46 AM

What is she setting straight?

MBanks524
by on Dec. 11, 2014 at 4:06 PM
I hope she's not back for long
New.OrleansLady
by on Dec. 11, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Really? I love steffy :)

Quoting MBanks524: I hope she's not back for long
MBanks524
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:00 AM
I think the actress is great, not so much the character. I think the character is a pain the ass. I'm a hope fan though. Maybe it will change now that hope will be gone.

Quoting New.OrleansLady: Really? I love steffy :)

Maggie.ames
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Really? I love Steffy. Maybe she's going to help Ridge take back the company.

2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I would love for Steffy and Hope to bond and become BFFs.  Especially, since they have both had tragic accidents and lost babies.

Quoting Maggie.ames:

MBanks524
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:54 PM
That's not going to happen as long as they have them competing over liam. Maybe steffy will be into wyatt

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

I would love for Steffy and Hope to bond and become BFFs.  Especially, since they have both had tragic accidents and lost babies.

Quoting Maggie.ames:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)