• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Really don't like Ridge!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

Who put Ridge in charge of the world?  Who is he to be able to decide to just send Rick away? I wish someone would stand up to that men and tell him where to go!!!!!I really can not stand that man!!!!  Sorry just had to vent :)

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momofapreemie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:28 PM

the way he gets in his 'stance' and makes his voice so deep cracks me up.  i seriously replay it over and over and laugh my ass off.  like when he walked in on brooke and rick talking about rick being with steffy.  THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!  he's like, now you're after steffy too?!  ba-ha-ha

he's always good for a laugh anyway.

~blue

lisak1975
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I know right!  He's irritating!  And he ain't even THAT good looking!!!  Well that's my opinion

MommaTrost
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Ok i can go on and on about this all day, but i will try and make it short.  I CAN NOT STAND RIDGE OR BROOKE.  First off, Ridge is not even a REAL Forrester.  If Ridge did all the things that Rick has done in the last few months and Eric threatend to throw Ridge out, Stephanie would have a fit!!!!  I think Eric should throw Stephanie and Ridge out the door on theirs butts.  Also any woman that can fire her own son and choose a man over her own child is the biggest piece of crap excuse for a mother!!!!!!  Anyways, there is tons more i can say about this, but i am going to just end it here, lol.  I am sure you guys get the point of how i feel about the 3 people i have mentioned!!!!!

Pregnancy ticker

lisak1975
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Quoting MommaTrost:

Ok i can go on and on about this all day, but i will try and make it short.  I CAN NOT STAND RIDGE OR BROOKE.  First off, Ridge is not even a REAL Forrester.  If Ridge did all the things that Rick has done in the last few months and Eric threatend to throw Ridge out, Stephanie would have a fit!!!!  I think Eric should throw Stephanie and Ridge out the door on theirs butts.  Also any woman that can fire her own son and choose a man over her own child is the biggest piece of crap excuse for a mother!!!!!!  Anyways, there is tons more i can say about this, but i am going to just end it here, lol.  I am sure you guys get the point of how i feel about the 3 people i have mentioned!!!!!

AMEN!  I tivo all my shows but I am too impatient to sit through commercials and I usually fast forward through Ridge and Brooks scenes....BORING!

GAGirl1108
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I also agree- and I don't think I can take anymore fighting and whining between Ridge and Rick!  ENOUGH!!!!  I'm starting to ff through their scenes too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)