Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what about little rick

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

why do they act like rick doesn't have a kid?  do they just not want to have amber connected to the story?  it kills me how they just act like that whole thing never happened.  what do you guys think?

~blue

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
2kids19yrsapart
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:57 AM

It really isn't Rick's baby.  Rick and Amber's baby died at birth.  Amber's cousin (can't remember her name) gave birth the same day and was giving it up for adoption.  Amber's mom Tawny "stole" the baby and traded them and told Amber's cousin her baby died.  Later, Amber came clean to Rick, they split up, and Amber's cousin get the baby back, before she died.

Quoting momofapreemie:

why do they act like rick doesn't have a kid?  do they just not want to have amber connected to the story?  it kills me how they just act like that whole thing never happened.  what do you guys think?

~blue

momofapreemie
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 1:54 PM

i remember that her baby died.  and her cousin's name was becky and she ended up marrying sally's son CJ. 

but for the longest time the forrester's considered little rick (named after rick and he was raising him) a part of their family. 

i don't remember them giving the baby back to becky, is that where he is supposed to be, back with becky's family maybe?

~blue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)