Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, why not choose life?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 446 Total Views

Though I speak as a thousand angels the world accepts not the truth.  I shall surrender to the desert for a time, in which I will grow in the word of God.  During this retreat I will write of my spiritual encounters, and walk where my Father sends me.  If I knock upon your door I pray that you will welcome me with an open heart.  I am not seeking my will, and I humbly do as God ask me to.  Though He has bestowed on me the greatest gift of all being His messenger, I must bear my cross as His Son Jesus did. 

A state of emergency has been declared and we have been told nationally that we have four years to do something about this global warming, or it will be too late!  I have been saying this for years in my writings, and the way you truly know if a prophet is of God is by their prophecies coming true. 

I feel like I am trapped in the Deja Vu movie with Denzel Washington.  No one remembers the explosion, but I remember everything! *This part*

Doug Carlin: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?
Claire Kuchever: I'd try.

Well I tried to explain things the best I can for now, and of course no one believes me.  Should I just sit back, and let everyone perish when the fires come.  Or do I, patent the spacecrafts and special technical equipment needed for everyone to survive.  I am fighting for the future of the world, and my children keep me going when the world comes against me. 

There will be no stopping the truth, and you all would be wise to listen.  However if you rather not, that is your choice.  Just think about all of those people that doubted Noah, they must have wished they obeyed when the great flood came.  I know he will not kill us all with a flood again, but that does not mean that he expects us to stand around with no boat when it floods.  

This time the Earth will be destroyed with fire, and it will afterwards come back brand new.  We must leave the planet temporarily.  I am not trying to scare anyone into taking me serious, and I wish at times He put this burden on someone else.  This is my purpose, and the mission has to be completed.  If I am wrong, and we make these changes no one will lose anything anyway!  But if I am right and we do nothing, we will all suffer.  So, why not choose life?
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DzineMama
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:47 PM

What's up with these posts?

earth my body... water my blood... air my breath... fire my spirit...

Godstar
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Quoting DzineMama:

What's up with these posts?

I am letting you know that I am here to help save the world!

Godstar
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM

True story. 

When I was eleven years old, I had only three freckles on my nose.  I hated those freckles, and I wanted to get rid of them.  I took some lemon juice, and put it on my freckles before I went to bed.  The next morning when I woke up, I had way over fifty freckles.  I just stopped counting after fifty, because I was devastated. 

My mothers younger brother (he was a teenager back then) would tease me, and he would always say, "Where did you come from, because I never seen a black person with freckles like yours?"  I remember crying about it one night so hard my body started to shake, and then the voice of God spoke to me.  He said that he painted the constellations on my face that night I put lemon juice on my face, because he loved me in a special secret kind of way.  I looked in the mirror, and saw the big dipper and Orion.  I started to laugh, and I loved my freckles ever since!

Godstar
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:01 PM

This morning around five, I was getting things ready to start my day while talking to myself like I always do.  LOL  I was thinking about two bible verses from the book of Genesis.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26

Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.  Genesis 11:7

I said to myself, "Are there more than One God?"  Then right away I went into the living and read the 10 Commandments very carefully focusing on number one.

'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

Then a voice came in my head and said, "The Gods are like the humans, being many.  We however understand that out of many we are one.  I then giggled, and said Barack is that you?  He said no silly billy you know who I AM. 

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came-and the Scripture cannot be broken- John 10:34-35

Godstar
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:02 PM

We will open our borders to allow Mexico and Canada to move freely within our Country first and then we will open up to the world.  

I remember back twenty years ago, my elementary teacher was teaching us history.  She spoke of America becoming a nation of mostly Spanish speaking people one day. 

This will happen within the next four years!  We have all come together as One Country being made up of different cultures; it is like the biblical story of Babel in Genesis but in reverse.  We all speak one language, and we are all back together.  However, this not only one nation, we are One Continent.  Looking at the BIG picture we are ONE Earth.

There will be no more borders separating us, and we will be one land.  The great city is actually a Continent to become the New Garden of Eden.  Let us not anger God like they did, and please him by creating His Kingdom. 

If we come together as One People there is nothing the imagination can not manifest into reality.   

America needs to make a mends with the countries it has offended, and allow them to inherit their rightful land.  Remember the Alamo? (What a joke) We all know how evil things were back then.  Almost half of our states rightfully belong to Mexico anyway, and that includes the whole state of Texas!  LOL 

If your children are learning Spanish in school, great (we better get in on the lessons).

Genesis 11 (King James Version)

1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Godstar
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Thanks everyone!  I have my own website, host, and domain.  I used weebly, please check it out and tell me what you think!  I am not finished updating it, so be nice...........LOL  It is a work in progress.

http://www.momafortune.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)