• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Admiral Hartman or Chesterton housing????

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 1523 Total Views

Hi everyone! Im new to this group (well sorta new, i was on here once before but my in activity booted me) anyways. My hubby and I in 2009 moved from down in SD to up north to Temecula, we bought a home here and have loved it, but with chief testing coming up in JAN and the potential to have hubby go through slecetee and anitiation we know that the long distance would be VERY HARD, so we are looking at renting our home here in Temecula and coming down to housing. Before we were out in town renting a small condo, but now we have a second child and pets and i think housing is probably the best option. Admiral Hartman and Chesterton having instant availablility and they also allow dogs (we have 2). anyone know anything about this area or have pictures that i can see, Lincoln Housing website doesnt have any really good pictures. Also my son would be starting Kingergarden next fall, so im curious about the schools and such. let me know you can text me just message here 9519726432. thanks :)

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)