Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for friends

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 797 Total Views
Hi.im kalya
I just turned 21 and I jave a 1 year old son.it gets pretty lonely and boring and im looking for friends who know what im going through and who want to hang out
I live in Bayview Hills military housing in national city.ttyl!
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chandipandi
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Hey! I'm in serra mesa. I'm 25 and have 2 boys ages 3 and 1.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kalyaoxley
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Hey.dont think ive ever been to serra mesa.heard of it though.how long havve u lived in sd?is ur hubby deployed?
chandipandi
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Lived here 18 months. Just finishing up our second deployment. Its been a looonnggg 9 months. I like serra mesa a lot. How abt you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kalyaoxley
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Ive lived here for 2 years.i dont like the town i live in.lol husbands been back from deployment for a year.the only person i knew here moved to now im bored ouuta my mind.and my husband works a lot and my son just turned 1 so he def.needs a playdate..besides me lol
mommak92
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM

I'm Kayte :) I'll be 20 mid october, I have a 14month old son. My bf has a 26month old girl, and we're due with our daughter Jan16. We live in El Cajon, my bf is stationed at NASNI coronado.

jlbelknap35
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm jessica I'm 26 and I have a 3 year old and a 10 month old. I live in Encanto which is just north of you (no one has heard of it). Would love to get together some time and hang out. We are always looking for new friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlbelknap35
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Would also like to extend the invitation to anyone else looking for friends too, message me and we will get together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomInSD143
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:56 AM

hello ladies!! so my husband isnt enlisted but he does work for the military and i feel as though i have a connection with military wifes and families : ) so i hope i am still welcomed with open arms! : ) I live in San Diego and have a 9 month old baby girl who i love more then life! but i dont have many friends these days so i would love to meet new moms and chit chat and even possibly have a play date!!  

MomInSD143
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Hi!! We live close! Would like to chat! Message me back, if you're interested :)

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Would also like to extend the invitation to anyone else looking for friends too, message me and we will get together.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sahaira
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Hi, Im Michelle I just joined this group I am 22 with a 15 month old son and 5.5 months pregnant with a little girl due may 15th. My husband is navy stationed at North Island, I've lived here my entire life.

Would love to make new friends especially ones with kids close in age and military wifes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)