Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Discovery Toys~Discover The Possibilities!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

Hi,

I'm Jackie and Educational Consultant with Discovery Toys-a company that has been around for 30+ years selling educational toys that inspire children to learn & grow thru play.

I'm new to Discovery Toys & new to this group. I'm a mom to 3 wonderful kids,Christian 18 yrs,Brianna 14 yrs,& David 3 yrs in May.

I would like to take this opportunity to explain the different options one may have with Discovery Toys.

A)Customer - shop with me thru my website www.discoverytoyslink.com/jackierocco or request a catalog to be sent to you in the mail.

Right now I have a Birthday Club for kids and a Mommy 2 Be/New Mom's Club-ask me for info.

B)Join My Team & get paid to play selling children's educational toys that are backed with a lifetime guarantee. They spark the imagination and thinking skills in all children. These toys grow with your child as their skill levels increase. Ask me for info. My eamil is jackierocco@discoverytoyslink.com

C)Hostess~You can hostess a home party(if you live local to me),a catalog party, or an online party to earn FREE toys. Right now, March is a great time to be a hostess. Contact me to learn about the March Madness Hostess Promo.

Any questions email here or at my email address mentioned above.

Thanks,

Jackie

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)