Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have worked here 2 years for FREE (no catch, legit!) They are hiring TODAY * Test today and be working in 2-4 days

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

I want to introduce you to ChaCha.

You can be working in as little as 2-4 days from completion of your test (you can take it today if you want).

ChaCha is a mobile text service. You get paid to answer questions people call or text in to ChaCha.

No phone needed. Must be 18 or older with high speed internet

Super flexible work ANYTIME you want!!!! Work as many hours as you want. Sign in anytime day or night. ChaCha never closes.

They are currently hiring. This is FREE, no catch.

I would love to have you on my team and help you in any way I can. I have been with them 2 yrs and have done 2 positions with them.

PLEASE remember to enter my email as your referrer mpickett674@yahoo.com  (if it says invalid make sure you have no spaces before or after the email and/or type it instead of copy & paste) so you can be on my team and apply at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/

Thanks!! When you get to the training videos watch them twice if you can so you have an even better chance at passing!

You can expect to earn $2-7/hr with incentives. This is not to replace a full time job but a great way to supplement your income on your time.

Sincerely, Mieka

P.S. Email me any questions you have! AND remember to email me for the next step after ChaCha.

AND join my work at home group where there are tons of other ChaCha moms.

Work at home, single mom of 4 boys (2,3,5,11) My Work At home group HERE

Awesome Candle Biz!!! HERE * Save 30-50% Grocery Store Home Business HERE

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)