Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Special for May!!! •:*¨¨*:•Single mom of 4 wants to pay your way into this one!•:*¨¨*:•.

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 97 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Hi mama!

I really believe in this company and am determined to get th the BIGGEST mommy team that has ever hit the MLM industry actually making money! Not just the top 5% leaving the other 95% paying out and earning nothing.

I KNOW some of you are skeptic and A LOT Of you have not made any money in MLM which is why I am paying 25 moms to get this going. :)

Keep in mind I am investing but I am not rich lol I just believe you have to take risks and there is no reason why we can't change our current situation if we put in the right effort.

Patience and faith pays off!!

Below is the pay plan and what you get with each club level.

This is a monthly business so you will get a new position each month. I will be paying the initial month for you and if you don't make enough that month (YOU will if you work this a little bit) you can wait to start your subscription and will not lose your spot or any commissions :)

I can answer questions but there is no way you will grasp how amazing the pay plan is until you see it start working for you.

The moms that have joined me so far have all cycled and have more than one position. Some have cycled 2 and 3 times without even signing someone up.

This business was developed with the input of over 400 network marketers. We got to choose all aspects of the site from site colors, pay plan, how much it costs, etc.. That is why  it is different than ALL other businesses out there. We discussed why 95% of people fail and why they quit. Mostly because they don't make money and they  are spending TOO much each month. Also, with our set up there is no person at the top making all of the money :)

It was a blast being a part from the very beginning.

If you have a business you can advertise it with your advertising credits that the company gives you.

I plan to invest no less than $100 per month paying it forward to members and reinvesting some of the money I am making with it  ( I am not rich I just believe in this!)

IF you are a positive person and willing to put forth a LITTLE work each day/week I want to pay your way in! Hopefully you will be inclined to pay others in when you start seeing money :)

If you can afford to just pay yourself in and like the idea of what I am trying to do here please go ahead and join. That $11.88 will just go to someone else in need or scared to take another risk after failing in the past.

OR

Join now FREE by EMAILING me on cafemom so I can get a sign up link to you.

Every 2 people that join starting today will be helping another mom cycle! Just 2 to cycle out of club 1 below :)

This is going to be amazing for so many families!!

Thanks for reading my entire ad and I look forward to hearing from you.

P.S. I do hair and my schedule is crazy so if I don't get back to you right away please know I will get to you in the evening.

P.P.S. Please only sign up if you are willing to work this. $11.88 doesn't come easy for me as I am sure it doesn't for you. BUT it is WORTH it if you plan to spend at least 10 minutes a day on this business. Thanks!!

Club 1
Club 2
Club 3
Club 4
Club 5
Club 10

Please bump this post if you are joining and/or like what I am trying to make happen here :)

high five

Mieka, single mom of 4 boys 4, 5, 7, 13  Kansas City, MO * Optimist * Breastfeeding advocate * Consignment sale lover * Hair Braiding Salon Owner  KC Braids  * Work at home group Click Here * Add me on facebook (send a message so I know u are from cafemom) * I love Islam, have questions about it feel free to ask me.

Join me in my home based business Cash Club International * Must be optimistic and hard working

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wersmith7
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:14 AM

more info please :)

GDIMOM
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Quoting wersmith7:

more info please :)

Emailed you :)

Mieka, single mom of 4 boys 4, 5, 7, 13  Kansas City, MO * Optimist * Breastfeeding advocate * Consignment sale lover * Hair Braiding Salon Owner  KC Braids  * Work at home group Click Here * Add me on facebook (send a message so I know u are from cafemom) * I love Islam, have questions about it feel free to ask me.

Join me in my home based business Cash Club International * Must be optimistic and hard working

GDIMOM
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM

3 spots left!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)