Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to group

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:39 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
Hi my name is Jai and I'm new to this group.  I'm a single mom of a 3 year old little boy who is extremely busy.   I'm just trying to learn more about the Lord and get my life together.  Thanks to TravelAngel because if it wasn't for her sending me an friend invite; I would have known about this site.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SandsDream
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:14 PM
Hi Jai... my name is Sands (Deb) and I am new also... just joined the site and this group today. I was invited by doodlebug (Carol) and met Angelina through her. I am a Christian and love the Lord and look forward to meeting you and any other members also...Have a wonderful day!
armenianmama
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Hi Jai, welcome to this lovely little sanctuary!  My name is Karrinne (Kar-ree-NAY).  Hope to get to know you better and help you with any questions you may have! 

flyma
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Thanks ladies!!!
TravelAngelMom
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 2:00 PM
You are so welcomed into our group. Ian is so adorable. I look forward to hearing from you. Im in the process of revamping the group. So make yourself at home and have a good time in the Lord. Angelia

Without Him, I am Nothing. With Him, I am ALL I am to be......
TravelAngelMom
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Hey Deb,
   Thanks so much for joining the group. I look forward to conversing with you and sharing the wonderful word of the Lord. God Bless

Angelia

Without Him, I am Nothing. With Him, I am ALL I am to be......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)